ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
Prosh is a platform made up of independent sellers who run their own shops. This means that each seller is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Individual policies will vary from shop to shop.
Before purchasing, it is best to locate and get familiar with the shop’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can view this information by clicking the Policies link at the top of their shop homepage. You can also go to the shop policies link in the listing overview on an individual listing page.
Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the seller. You can use our messaging system to contact the seller before ordering to get clarification through their store page.
Returning an item
It’s important to have a return agreement with the seller before you ship an item back. This means you’ll want to ensure that you have the following:
- Confirmation from the seller via messaging that they’ll accept the return
- A return shipping address provided by the seller
- The timeframe in which the seller expects to receive the returned item
- An agreement determining which party is responsible for the cost of return shipping (the buyer or the seller)
- We also recommend holding on to all records of return shipment (like tracking information or a postal receipt) in case further action is required.